Prevent common pitfalls. Invest in a happy future.
Mary Beth George offers online premarital counseling for residents of Texas, Delaware and Pennsylvania, and Alysha Roll offers online services for residents of Texas, Utah and Florida, as well as in-person sessions in Kingwood, TX
Making wedding plans? Talking about living together?
There is no better time to learn the secrets of keeping your friendship, passion and love alive. Giving yourself the gift of a personal relationship coach (or giving it to someone you love) is an investment in a happy future.
In this 6-hour premarital session, the love birds will receive the following:
- In-depth relationship assessment based on relationship expert John Gottman’s bestseller The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work.
- Insight into key areas you will need to focus on to make your relationship last a lifetime.
- Receive practical advice you can use today to avoid the pitfalls so many couples make in the first years of marriage.
- Learn how to process any argument successfully and get closer at the same time.
- Understand the importance of taking breaks when emotionally overwhelmed and how to make repairs in your relationship.
- Understand what the predictors of divorce are and what you can do to avoid these pitfalls.
- Become skilled at techniques to maintain the fun, with rituals of connection.
- Discover secrets to increasing romance, intimacy, and passion in the relationship.
- Learn the art of compromise and how to honor your partner’s dreams.
You may also wish to consider a Premarital Therapy/Art & SCIENCE of Love Workshop combination package.
Combining premarital therapy with the Art & Science of Love Couples Weekend Workshop may be the ideal combination for some couples. This cost-effective package includes a three-hour session on the Friday before the workshop, the dynamic and experiential Art & Science of Love Couples Workshop, and 6 hours of therapy to target specific concerns on the Monday following the workshop (alternate days and times for the individualized sessions can also be arranged). Participants interested in this option must register at least one month prior to The Art & Science of Love Couples Workshop and contact the therapist of their choice (Mary Beth George or Alysha Roll).
*Information regarding the Twogether in Texas program may be found here: https://twogetherintexas.com/UI/Homepage.aspx.
It is available to all Texans with no eligibility requirements. Upon completion of your premarital education with Mary Beth George or Alysha Roll you will receive a certificate to present to the Texas county clerk for :
- up to $60 off marriage license fee
- waiving the 72-hour waiting period
The Right to a Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers, including therapists, need to give patients/clients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the bill for medical items and services. The Good Faith Estimate will provide information on your expected out of pocket costs. You should expect to receive your Good Faith Estimate at least one day prior to your first appointment with us.