Gottman Method Couples Therapy: Level 1 Bridging the Couples Chasm and Level 2 Assessment, Intervention and Co-Morbidities
We have been in close contact with The Gottman Institute concerning ongoing trainings. Please read their statement https://www.gottman.com/coronavirus/
After much thought, consulting and conversation, it has been determined that in order to keep everyone as healthy and free from any exposure to the Covid-19 Virus as possible we are moving the training to a revised platform.
This online training will provide you with the ability to learn at your own pace and review materials later, if needed.
We will provide the following for you:
1. Complete access to an on-demand Gottman Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate courses led by Drs. John and Julie Gottman (can be viewed and accessed online for future reference)
2. Online downloadable PDF Digital Level 1 and Level 2 Manuals including the PDF Lecture slides for each
3. After successful completion of the online assessment, you will be provided with a Gottman Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate of Completion making you eligible to proceed to an in-person or online Level 3
4. Continuing Education (CEs) credits provided by PESI (upon completion of the assessments)
5. Five – 1-hour LIVE Conference Video Q&A classroom sessions with Certified Gottman Master Trainers Alysha Roll, LCSW and MaryBeth George, LPC
The Question and Answer (Q&A) is optional but very much advised. The Q&A sessions can include questions asked on the Gottman Level 1 assessment of knowledge. We will also cover the key information from each of the respective days.
Level 1 Q&A dates and times will be: May 22 – 11am to 12pm and May 29 – 1pm-2pm
Level 2 Q&A dates and times will be: June 5 – 11am-12pm, June 12 1-2pm and June 19 2-3pm
Cancellation Policy: Participants will receive full credit to put towards attending a future training.
Bookings are closed for this event.