Proof of completion of Gottman Level 1 training is required prior to attending Level 2 training.
Date(s) – 04/22/2020 – 06/05/2020
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Gottman Method Couples Therapy: Assessment, Intervention and Co-morbidities
We have been in close contact with The Gottman Institute concerning ongoing trainings. Please read their statement https://www.gottman.com/coronavirus/
After much thought, consulting and conversation, it has been determined that in order to keep everyone as healthy and free from any exposure to the Covid-19 Virus as possible we are moving current trainings to a revised platform.
This online training will provide you with the ability to learn at your own pace and review materials later, if needed.
We will provide the following for you:
1. Complete access to an on-demand Gottman Level 2 Certificate course led by Drs. John and Julie Gottman (can be viewed and accessed online for future reference)
2. An online downloadable PDF Digital Level 2 Manual including the PDF Lecture slides
3. After successful completion of the online assessment, you will be provided with a Gottman Level 2 Certificate of Completion making you eligible to proceed to an in-person, or online Level 3
4. Continuing Education (CEs) credits provided by PESI (upon completion of the assessment)
5. Three (3) – 1-hour LIVE Conference Video Q&A classroom sessions with Certified Gottman Master Trainers Alysha Roll, LCSW and MaryBeth George, LPC
The Question and Answer (Q&A) is optional but very much advised. The Q&A sessions can include questions asked on the Gottman Level 2 assessment of knowledge. We will also cover the key information from each of the respective days.
The Q&A dates and times will be: June 5 11am-12pm, June 12 1-2pm and June 19 2-3pm
Cancellation Policy: Participants will receive full credit to put towards attending a future training.
Bookings are closed for this event.