Both Alysha Roll and Mary Beth George are Master Trainers and Consultants for The Gottman Institute. We are frequently called upon to provide expertise in a variety of areas. If your institution or group is in need of a speaker, contributor to an article or a media appearance, we are here to help.
What We Offer
Please note that during the pandemic, we can offer trainings, workshops and webinars online
We are available for both large and small audiences, one-hour or full-day workshops, live or online options . . . all depending on your specific needs. We can provide a variety of topics, such as:
- The Science of Healthy Relationships
- Healing from Affairs and Betrayals
- Improving Workplace Relationships
- Emotion Coaching: The Heart of Relating to Children and Teens
- Healthy Relationships 101
- Other topics can be specifically developed for your needs
The fee for speaking engagements is $500/hour per speaker for live presentations. The fee for online speaking engagements will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
We can provide several official Gottman programs for couples, mental health clinicians, parents, and teachers/mentors. Since you provide the venue and beverages/snacks, pricing is less than our non-sponsored events. We negotiate pricing based on the number of attendees. Programs include:
Authoring or Contributing to Written Articles
The sky’s the limit regarding the topics we can write about. Here’s a sampling of our work:
- My Friend’s Lifestyle Is Unhealthy. How Do I Show Concern Without Sounding Judgmental? Thrive Global, May 6,
- The Dog-tor Will See You Now: How Therapy Dogs Augment Counseling Sessions, Our blog, May 2019
Fees for articles or contributions range from gratis to a negotiable fee.